Fiber Neighborhood Construction FAQ
Here’s what is involved in getting the Fiber Cable to your home:
- There should be small hand-hole in between your and your neighbor’s yard.
- We will trench a small cable approximately 6″ in the ground from that hand-hole to your home.
- We will attempt to the best of our ability to completely restore and disturbed grass or vegetation.
Here’s what is involved with installing our Fiber Optic Service in your home:
- Our technicians install a small enclosure on the outside wall of your home.
- The technicians then install the Fiber Optic cable that was laid through your yard.
- The technicians then make entry through an existing opening in your wall, or create and seal a new opening to provide access for data and power cables to the inside of your residence.